Watermelon and Coconut Margarita
One sip of this margarita and you will be transported back to that one time you were loungin’ under the hot Mexico sun! This tastes as good as it looks…trust us!
Make Your Watermelon and Coconut Margarita:
- ¾ cup chilled Coconut Beach coconut water
- 1 cup chilled ripe watermelon (cubed)
- 2-3 ounces tequila
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ lime cut into wheels
- In a blender, pulse the watermelon cubes for about 5 seconds. Set aside
- In a shaker, add the coconut water, lime juice, tequila and ice
- Strain shaker contents over a few ice cubes
- Add the 1 cup of watermelon puree on top of the glasses, stir gently
- Serve with a lime wheel and a salted rim
Serves Two Drinks – Cheers!