Strawberry Coconut Water
Refreshingly delightful. Mix this up for a special Labor Day Weekend treat to celebrate all you hard working people out there! Try with or without alcohol – both very tasty!
Make Your Strawberry Coconut Water:
- 1 cup chilled Coconut Beach Coconut Water
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (stems removed)
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2-3 ounces vodka (optional)
- ½ cup ice
- In a blender, mix the strawberries, agave nectar, vodka and ice until smooth
- Serve with a strawberry slice
Serves Two Drinks – Cheers!