Coconut Water Lemonade
Refreshing lemonade without all the added sugar! What more could you ask for?
Make Your Coconut Water Lemonade:
- 4 cups chilled Coconut Beach Coconut Water
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 small lemons, sliced
- Fresh mint
- Slice 2 lemons into thin wheels
- In a large pitcher, combine the coconut water, lemon juice and agave nectar. Stir to mix. After, add the sliced lemons, mint and ice into the pitcher
- Pour into glasses and serve with a sprig of mint
Yields 1 Pitcher – Cheers!